Just bought Chanel camillia slides/wedges from Saks--

leem

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
I wish I could find a picture. They are dark navy slides with a big camillia on top. I can't pick up until next week though, because they are putting it on my card for Wednesday's presale of triple points. Does anyone know what I am talking about??

Actually, it is a fabric wedge with a tiny bit of green at the very, very bottom. I loved the cork slingbacks from the website, but I haven't seen pics of these before. They are a similar price point, though

I can get them after Wednesday--I'll have to figure out how to post pictures by then! They are navy, but also came in a cream color with a black flower.

Like these???

Chanel%20%2384826%20%24625.00.jpg

Above is black and $625. The cork camelia slingbacks are $875 I believe and the cork camelia d'orsay wedges are $975.

Congrats! I'm sure you are excited to get them. :yahoo:

Ashakes--you found them! Thank you so much. My saks only had cream and navy; although I yhouht it was black at first. So, you girls think these are keepers??

queenvictoria2--all I know of is triple points, I don't know about any egc

Ashakes--you found them! Thank you so much. My saks only had cream and navy; although I yhouht it was black at first. So, you girls think these are keepers??

queenvictoria2--all I know of is triple points, I don't know about any egc

Yes I have only seen them at Saks in cream and navy as well. That photo is from Neiman Marcus.

This is a personal preference, but the only thing I don't like is the Chanel written out. I wish they just did an interlocking CC or something similar on the camelia like they did on the jellies and flip flops. I am a fan of the camelia flowers though! :smile: I am probably going to get the d'orsay wedge.

And as you stated, yes only triple points, which they were pre-saling. There is no EGC scheduled as of now, but I'm sure that will change. They have been having them quite often. ;)