Just Bought Another Miu Miu Bag

Feb 28, 2010
:yahoo:The only designer shop in Bonn, Germany, Ylang Ylang is celebrating it's 30 years anniversary and they reduced everything in that shop including this beautiful Miu Miu Vitello Lux in Nero (the small shopper). I never really like a black bag but this one is quite nice actually, not to mention the price was really good. It got reduced 30% off. Now my question is, since it's a distressed shiny leather bag, does the color 'crack' over time?. How does this bag hold up after a few years? I'm someone who never keeps a bag for more than 6 months but I could see this bag being my staple bag and I intend to keep it as long as possible. I wanted to get it on other colors but Nero was the only color available. They still have the same bag and another big Vitello Lux shopper.

I am thinking of getting a miu miu vitello for xmas too, and the leather quality is my top concern as it seems that the quality of miu miu's leather is not as good as prada...

I am hoping to get Fumo...

Congrats on your purchase! I have a Miu Miu Nappa Frame Tote....the leather is still ok but there is a small patch on the back side(maybe from rubbing on the clothes?) that has already lost its shine & the hang tag (for the key) has already split...am a little dissapointed. Anyway I hope yours is much better as I hope to get one too!

Yeah, I had Vitello Shine from Prada and even though it meant to look distressed (like Balenciaga) but that look was not for me. This Vitello Shine from Miu Miu has no spot where the paint looks rubbed off (like in Prada Vitello Shine). It looks solid black color in every part. I hope it stays that way forever. I guess I'm asking too much, lol.

Maybe that's why Miu Miu bags are cheaper compared to Prada? I'm a Prada bags fan. I have to agree that the quality of the leather is superb. I will update you when it's almost Christmas time, lol.

I am thinking of getting a miu miu vitello for xmas too, and the leather quality is my top concern as it seems that the quality of miu miu's leather is not as good as prada...

I am hoping to get Fumo...

Thank you Ladies. I'm happy that the bag was discounted as well. I saw a pair of pretty Prada high heeled boots with tiger stripes in gray. The price was 990 that was reduced to 390 Euros! I wanted them so bad but they didn't have my size. There's still another Miu Miu Vitello Shine small and big shopper available in that shop, unfortunately they are also in black. Would have bought the same bag if it was in another color (I love Antico)