Just bought an Onatah PM Cocoa from elux...

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This forum is bad influence ... ;) Since I joined 3 weeks ago, I've bought 2 LVs now. I haven't seen the Onatah PM in person but I love what I've seen in pictures. Does anybody on this forum have one (in brown) and how do you like your? I chose the brown because I thought the darker color will hide stains and dirts better, and it's more conservative.

I have a suede bag from Old Navy's and I love it. Have used and abused it for 2 years now and no scratches or stains are showing. I hope my newest Louis will be like that too.

OMG, I am going crazy. If my husband knew how much I've spent on my Speedy 25 and Onatah PM he'd faint! :nuts:

2. Oooh, congrats! Post pictures when you get it, I haven't seen many photos of the Onatah :nuts:

3. yay! congrats!

4. We want PICS, lol! Great buy! I really like the look of this bag. I think LV did well bringing out a suede range. Good colour choice too, the brown. That's what I would've chosen;)

5. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics.

6. Congrats!! Be sure to post pictures!

7. I only wish I had one ! ;)

I love how LV is moving away from structured shapes with the onatah lines.. slouchy is in !

And usually, I just subtract a few zeroes from the price when family ask me how much something is.. :shame:

8. Good choice in color! I talked to the LV SA and they said that the onatah tends to rub the colors off on your clothing. Brown is the color that will do that least. I like the brown the best too. Congrats and PICS! =D

9. Hey ladies,
    is the onatah going to be standard? or is it just seasonal item? Please advise. Thanks

10. I heard it was going to be a limited edition. But wasn't the multi color line suppose to be limited also!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: Who knows!!!

11. Seasonal.

12. IMO it's not a practical bag. It's super delicate and the color transfer factor makes it even more sensitive. Especially since I wear jeans everyday. Rain is the Onatah's enemy and it's been raining a lot here. Not a bag you can use often, to say the least.

Here's some pics for you to enjoy. Great color choice BTW.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. droooool.....

i think it is absolutely gorgeous! sux that its not so practical :sad2:. i was on e-lux maybe 30 miutes ago trying to decide whether or not i liked it enough to want to buy it, checked back 5 minutes later and its gone! i guess they sold out...now i want it even more!!! i guess you want what you can't have!:suspiciou

i e-mailed e-lux to see when they're gonna re-stock:amuse:

14. Thank you guys!!!!!!!!! Yeah I am very excited about the Onatah PM. I knew it wasn't going to be a practical bag but I don't carry my LVs everyday anyway. As I grow older I am buying LVs more to collect. I think this is an exciting new direction that LV took, and I like the darker color because the LVs aren't as obvious. I think I am going to collect more LVs in different patterns (away from the mono). The perforated mono is starting to grow on me. Bad news ...

Ginger, I just checked elux the PM is still available in cocoa. The GM is gone ...

I shall post pic as soon as the bag arrives.

15. Post pics when you get them! Congrats!