Just bought an Anna Corinna Drawstring bag in brass!

Hey Glamourgirlpink! no worries you are in for a real treat, i just bought the AC city tote in brass from Luna Boston and the leather is so beautiful! it is such a great neutral...ive had it for about a week and it goes with everything! I def think it stands out from the other colors AC usually does, let me know how you feel once you try out yours!:smile:

I did get it a few weeks ago and was really disappointed. :sad: I immediately packed it right back up and dropped it in the mail. It wasn't a golden tannish color like it was described as being but more of a dark dirty blonde color. The leather was very hard and though I know it was supposed to be distressed, it did not appear that it was the type to soften over time. It looked nothing like it did on the LB site and I was really disappointed. The lining reminded me of a potato sack...it was dingy and rough. It just did not feel well made at all and was not worth the price tag. It reminded me of one of those lonely $6.99 clearance bags at Old Navy, kwim?
It might work for one of you though, so please don't let me discourage you. FWIW, I happen to adore Hayden Harnett, Not Rational, and Dior. :P So that may have something to do with my preference. I'm spoiled and like nice leathers and well made bags. I did get a chance to see and feel the Jet Setter at Neiman's recently and was disappointed with that one too. I guess I'm just not a AC fan. I also have heard that the darker leathers are much nicer quality so maybe it was just the light colored ones that I saw and felt that were stiff.
As a side note, I did order the soft gold Havana Hobo from Hayden Harnett and it was the perfect golden tan color that I was hoping the brass would be. It is lovely and the bag feels extremely well made. :yahoo: