just bought a new flap...

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it's Gorgeous... a beige *blush* or *nude* shade actually, a jumbo crinkled patent leather... when I find my camera (it's small & somewhere in the house) I'll post photos. Really is a Stunning bag!:rolleyes:

-my first post on Chanel-
    Merry Christmas

2. Ohhh do post pics...where did you get it from? Were there more in stock?

3. Hi.. they had a medium but I don't think they had any other jumbos.. I wanted the one out in the case because it was very crinkly & the medium was almost entirely smooth. That surprised me the difference in the leather texture. It was at the Chanel boutique in NM in Northbrook, IL. I was surprised the tag said beige because they are a definite blush shade, and very soft neutral look. I just really fell for the colour! It's from the new resort collection so they should be out there now in shops. ;)

4. Congrats! Hope to see pics soon!

5. Ohh pics please!! So happy for you!

6. ohh, did you get the blush patent bag?! i really want to see pics of it when you get the chance. congrats!

7. Can't wait to see your pics.

8. Congratulations.

9. Pics please, preferably of you modeling it! :yes:

10. Congrats. =)
    I saw Jumbo in this color at NM Fashion Island recently, it's gorgeous. =)

11. ohhh....sounds fab! cannot wait to see your pic!!!:smile:

12. Congrats - can't wait to see pics!!!

13. Congrats! I liked this color best outta all the patent series... enjoy your bag!

14. Can't wait to see pictures! Congrats!

15. ^^I keep checking back to see if the pics have been posted yet.