Just bought a Grenat Mini Bowling from LVR

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's a long story ... I wanted an YSL Muse for 50% off from LVR but their online ordering system had a 'chronological mishap' (their words) so the bag I wanted was not available even though I was able to place an online order ... So ... they offered me free shipping (a 50 euro saving) and some BBags at 30%.

I wanted the Box in Rouge VIF but their customer service was so busy with the sales activities nobody got back to me for a few days so I called them. Cristina was very nice on the phone. The Box only had Sapin available so I chose a Grenat mini Bowling. It's an interesting shape and I think the Grenat actually suits me better than the Rouge.

It's kinda a pain to order BBags from LVR - you have to be Verified in Paypal or you have to do wire transfer but I think we sorted it all out. Hopefully my bag will be sent out tomorrow. Cristina said I could get it on Friday, at which time I will have to deal with the FedEx and customs taxes ... I am hoping I will save a few hundred dollars in the end and get me a beautiful Bbag - a sister to my 06 Lilac City.

Wish me luck, and I will post pictures as soon as I am able.

2. what's this?? 30% off? was this just for you because they screwed up your past orders? :smile:)

*ears perk up*

3. oh, good luck there! and do post pics once you get it :smile:

4. divina - I am not sure ... PM me your email and I will forward you the 'catelogue'. Give Cristina a call and she will tell you real-time what is still available.

5. Congrats travel Bug !!!!
    Post pics please when you'll have it :smile: !!!!!!

6. Travelbug- could you forward me the "catalogue" too? Thanks.
    Btw., congrats on your new purchase.

7. Want to see the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. You guys!!! Travelbug---sigh! I'm calling LVR tomorrow to try to get the sapin city. lol. I just got my first bag on sunday and it is monday?? is that insane or what.

:yes:
    oh well, I guess yall can understand!

:love:

9. Please also post pics wearing her - I would love to see how it looks! Congrats!

10. congrats! jem has the grenat mini bowling and it looks gorgeous!

11. Congratulations!!! Grenat is such a beautiful color!!

12. Congrats! I just purchased a black mini bowling and have been using it all week! It's really great! Enjoy yours when you get it!