Just Bought A Giant Covered City

twist_of_fate

May 17, 2008
Ive been going in and out of the store for a month without buying the bag, but yesterday i purchased one, and i absolutley love this bag. Obviously for £1,125 you have to totally love the bag to buy it.

I am just worried now though as everyone on here says it peels and scuffs e.t.c. I know its not a very popular bag with people on here but thats not an issue for me as i like and thats all that matters. Its just the fact that i have read that it will peel eventually. Also i asked about 5 different people in the stores that sell this bag and they say it wont peel. Now im thinking they wont admit it because they want to make a sale, so not really sure what to do. I look after my bags really well. You can say i baby them. Its just alot of money to go to waste if its just going to peel and look cheap.
For the prices they charge surely they should make them so this doesnt happen.

Congrats!!! You will love the bag! Mine is fine......the corners will scuff, but that's normal for all bags. I just condition them to keep them looking good. I'm just careful not to scrape the hardware against anything.

Congrats!!! You will love the bag! Mine is fine......the corners will scuff, but that's normal for all bags. I just condition them to keep them looking good. I'm just careful not to scrape the hardware against anything.

ditto ^^ I love mine so much I have three with CGH. I've been using my praline clutch to every evening outing thrown it around a couple times and even that light color is still hardly scuffing at all. if you baby your bags you will be totally fine!

If it was the only bag you carried for ever, it would be a problem. But it won't be your only and last. I actually really like the perferated leather on them and I have wanted one more and more......Pics please!:sunnies