Just Bought a DMT in Olive

sthrncin

I Love Soft Leather!
May 4, 2012
I just bought a DMT in the gorgeous olive on ebay. I have looked for so long for a green one. I can hardly wait to get it. Ill post some pics when I do. I'm excited!!!!

Cobalt must be a beautiful color. I don't remember seeing that. Do you have any pics on here?

Here you go (including a pic of part of my LP family)! It is brighter in pics than in real life but still a beautiful blue. It is a bit of an older style of a DMT, front pockets are different than they are now.

Attachments

• cobalt dylan.jpg
    cobalt dylan.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG00154-20110318-1333.jpg
    IMG00154-20110318-1333.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 271
Thank you. Do you have LPs in other colors other than your new olive?

Yes, I have 2 more DMT's. One in t'moro, and one in violet. I have a wallet that's just a bifold in t'moro. I had a DMT in scotch, but didn't use it much and sold it. I love that style handbag and the leather so much!

Congrats!

The DMT is such a functional and easy-going style ! I have it in Midnight and almost wear it everyday! Wish LP would bring back olive DMT in the future so I can get one, too ;)

P.S piosavsfan, your pink Dylan is so gorgeous!

Got my Olive DMT today. It's cloudy of course and I can't take good pics yet, but hopefully tomorrow I can. It's gorgeous! I am so glad I finally got a green bag.