Just bought a 2003 Blue City !!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's my second B.Bag in 2 weeks ! I'm almost scared of myself ! :nuts:
    The first was a brand new Galet GSH City two weeks ago. And now a 2003 Blue City :yahoo:
    I remember one of the first times I learned about Balenciaga, it was in the Elle Magazine a long time ago. They explained how large bags from Balenciaga were so trendy (it was the weekender they were talking about). I still have in my mind the picture of Kate Moss with this large blue Balenciaga Bag. Well, now that I can afford one, I did some reasearch, found the picture (see below), asked you girls to identify it and discovered that my dream bag was a 03 Blue Weekender. Thank you for your precious help ! Well since then I've been checking the main websites that sell old Balenciagas everyday and found an authentic 03 Blue City on Bonanzle !

After all a City is a small Weekender isn't it ? :P
    Unfortunately the handles have darken and the corners are not in good shape, but the price was lower so I think I can bring it to a professional for a little "spa treatment" ! well just wanted to share the joy, I will post pics as soon as I get it !!

The inspiration :
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats French! Can't wait to see pics, so excited for you:biggrin::biggrin:

3. You found one! I'm happy for you and hope it's everything you want it to be.
    Looking forward to seeing your pics.

4. Thank you so much !! :biggrin:
    Actually the real color name is "Blue Jean" and the seller told me it looks like a vintage Levi's ! I can't wait to see that !!
    It wouldn't have been possible without TPF, what a great place ! Thank you again for all the tips :ps:

5. major congrats chèrie!! FELICITATIONS:graucho:

6. Hmmmm ... do I sense an 'addict' in the making?!!? ... see below:lolots:

My collection :
    Balenciaga Galet GSH City ...

Wish List : Balenciaga 10 Castagna CGH City or Work, Balenciaga 03 Blue Weekender, Balenciaga 08 Ruby City, ...

Bienvenue à bord ... :smile:

7. congrats!!

8. Yay! Congrats!! I think we got are Galet bags around the same time and I too am looking for B Bag #2. Soooo addicting.

9. 2003 blue, very exciting, can't wait to see:smile:

10. That is one bag that one doesn't stumble everyday! :smile:
    Many congrat!
    Can't wait to see pics :smile:

11. Congrats, I have a blue jean City too and it's my favourite casual bag. It really looks just like semi-faded denim.

12. Beautiful bag!

13. I can not wait to see the rare blue Bbag!!! You have a great taste! Congrats!!!