Just bought 2 bags! Hoping I can choose 1 over the other...

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
I just purchased these 2 bags online! Ah! :yahoo:I can only keep 1 but I am hoping I can make the best decision when I see them in person :P

What are your thoughts on these 2? Which one would you choose and why?

YSL Electric Blue Roady Large Hobo

and

Louis Vuitton Galliera Azur PM

Attachments

• Roady-Hangbag_fabulous-yves-saint-laurent-bags.jpg
    Roady-Hangbag_fabulous-yves-saint-laurent-bags.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 106
  • base_media.jpg
    base_media.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 83
Roadie hands down!!! You already have a few LVs, good to branch out. Also that blue color is surprisingly versatile and you won't have to worry about it getting dirty or showing wear as fast as the light leather on the galleria would.

Also I would factor the price into it, but if they were the same price I would say roadie for sure!!

Roadie hands down!!! You already have a few LVs, good to branch out. Also that blue color is surprisingly versatile and you won't have to worry about it getting dirty or showing wear as fast as the light leather on the galleria would.

Also I would factor the price into it, but if they were the same price I would say roadie for sure!!

same price actually! but i love love the blue!!! i really like azur but that bag seems so high maintenance. i am so excited i could just dance in my office :P can't wait until they both get here!!!