Just been to Shepton factory shop!

Weird, isn't it? The lady told me to call back tomorrow, so perhaps you should do the same. I'm still undecided over the oak or chocolate, they are both so lovely.

I spoke to a bloke who said they may have some in on monday so phone back then! Hopefully if we persist we'll get what we want in the end! My DH said if i can't get a discounted chocolate bayswater by christmas i can order one direct from Mulberry as my xmas present !!!
you're still undecided on colour then? Wish i could afford an oak one for the summer months and a chocolate one for Autumn/ winter!!

Weird, isn't it? The lady told me to call back tomorrow, so perhaps you should do the same. I'm still undecided over the oak or chocolate, they are both so lovely.

If you don't mind it looking a bit bashed up, watermarked, etc, then go for the oak. It's a gorgeous colour and very versatile. Plus, you *need* an oak Mulberry bag.

If you want to keep it looking smart, then go for chocolate. It's really robust and seems to deal well with rainstorms. Plus, it does look really nice in the Bayswater style - not in photos but IRL. I'm thinking that when I get my bronze Bayswater, it will eventually turn chocolate and that will be fine.

Then you can (eventually) get the oak Emmy or Roxanne or Phoebe or any of those styles that you won't mind looking weathered, for want of a better word.

Look at me, trying to make the decision for you :P

I think they have stock out the back and the SA's don't check out the back when you phone. I wanted an oak Phoebe, there wasn't one on the shelf but the SA went off to the staff only area and came back with one! I should have taken a list from you all and stocked up while I was there.
They did say they don't get so many bags coming to them in oak. The oak Phoebe I saw was already heavily marked which put me off.

It's on the outskirts of Shepton so you'd probably need a taxi from the station but they are great at posting out. If you do go, it's in a lovely old Victorian school building and there's a great coffee shop!
Thank you once again. I will try the coffee shop,;) if my five year old girl has the patience once I have bought all the bags possible!

HI Maryg1, I'm afraid they only ship to mainland UK. If you had a friend in the Uk they could help though or even get a courier service to pick it up for you and ship it to you.
Unfortunately I don't have any closer friend in UK. Maybe I could catch a Ryanair flight to LOndon? Next week I'm on holiday :P

I phoned at 10am this morning and they said they didn't have any chocolate bayswaters!!!!! i would have bought it there and then over the phone too!

Flyvetjo - I've just been talking to the factory shop this morning (Tues) and they have a choc bayswater trimmed with oak in stock. Thought I'd let you know.

Flyvetjo - I've just been talking to the factory shop this morning (Tues) and they have a choc bayswater trimmed with oak in stock. Thought I'd let you know.

thanks for that sarajane but i think i want the plain chocolate bag. If you ever speak to the shop and find they've got one in feel free to pm me!!!

Oh what a trip! I remember visiting that place BEFORE the Mulberry bag explosion - so no roxies, bayswaters, or anything! Just some pretty but somewhat stuffy frame bags. Little did I know that a year or so later the bags would be so hot.

Oh what a trip! I remember visiting that place BEFORE the Mulberry bag explosion - so no roxies, bayswaters, or anything! Just some pretty but somewhat stuffy frame bags. Little did I know that a year or so later the bags would be so hot.

Yeah, I went then as well. It was all 'mature ladies' in headscarves and sensible skirts! Lordie, how it's come on since then. Once the Roxie came along, everything changed and suddenly Mulberry was hot, hot, hot.