Just because I LOVE me...reveal!

rakhee81

Apr 11, 2015
Evening all! A while ago I posted in the discussion thread debating between the love cuff and new thin bangle...and I'm so excited that today one of the two came home with me!

A short (ish) story first, then pics! 3 years ago I bought myself a Cartier tank francaise with pink mop dial to mark the occasion of completing 15 years of studying and finally landing my dream job. A year later, and I was no longer allowed to wear my watch (or any jewellery) to work for health and safety reasons (I work in a hospital) so my beloved watch lived on my dresser for 5 days every week. I found at the weekends I was reaching less and less for it and was wearing more jewellery instead, so after thinking long and hard I sold the watch and decided to replace it with a piece I could wear in its place that I would wear more often...and what with it being a replacement for something I had bought to mark a milestone, of course for sentimental reasons it too had to come in a red box! So without further ado, here's my YG 'free'/thin love bracelet! I love that it comes on and off so easily-perfect for me and my job! Thanks for letting me share [emoji7]

Attachments

• IMG_1488045696.402715.jpg
    IMG_1488045696.402715.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 1,036
  • IMG_1488045852.870412.jpg
    IMG_1488045852.870412.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,064
Evening all! A while ago I posted in the discussion thread debating between the love cuff and new thin bangle...and I'm so excited that today one of the two came home with me!

A short (ish) story first, then pics! 3 years ago I bought myself a Cartier tank francaise with pink mop dial to mark the occasion of completing 15 years of studying and finally landing my dream job. A year later, and I was no longer allowed to wear my watch (or any jewellery) to work for health and safety reasons (I work in a hospital) so my beloved watch lived on my dresser for 5 days every week. I found at the weekends I was reaching less and less for it and was wearing more jewellery instead, so after thinking long and hard I sold the watch and decided to replace it with a piece I could wear in its place that I would wear more often...and what with it being a replacement for something I had bought to mark a milestone, of course for sentimental reasons it too had to come in a red box! So without further ado, here's my YG 'free'/thin love bracelet! I love that it comes on and off so easily-perfect for me and my job! Thanks for letting me share [emoji7]
Congratulations on your love bracelet! It's beautiful. Paired with your rings, it's perfect! Would love to have a love someday. :heart:

Hi.. may I ask why you chose the thin/ free bracelet over the cuff?
It looks amazing on you !

Hi! Originally I had thought I would get the cuff but the dimensions of my wrist meant that the size I needed to be able to get it on (17) was actually too big when worn, so that every time I turned my wrist it would get caught in the opening and get stuck half on half off! So when the thin love was launched a few months ago it made my day! [emoji4]

Hi! Originally I had thought I would get the cuff but the dimensions of my wrist meant that the size I needed to be able to get it on (17) was actually too big when worn, so that every time I turned my wrist it would get caught in the opening and get stuck half on half off! So when the thin love was launched a few months ago it made my day! [emoji4]
Thank you! I have the same dilemma as well. I am debating between the thin love bracelet and the cuff as well. The thin love looks great on you !

Amazing gift! Wear it in good health.