just back from nyc...few questions, comments.

vuittonamour

ooh let me see!
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
i got my azur speedy 25 in mid january after waiting forever for it, but my question now is, are they still difficult to get in some areas? is anyone still waiting for theirs? reason i ask is because i just saw two azur speedy 25s in new york city. they probably had more than just the display but both bloomingdale's and saks had them. maybe the larger sizes are harder to get?

saw the mini lin dune irl too. beautiful. i wish they made it in a speedy 25 because the speedy 30 is just too big for me. but who knows, i may end up getting it in the bucket :smile: it was awesome.

i saw the new ivoire color in the epi, and it is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. my SA (yes, i finally have an SA at store on 5th ave, she and i just clicked! she is new to the company and i love her! can't wait to buy more through her :biggrin:) showed me the new pochette style in the ivoire and it is GORGEOUS...i'm in love. i am beginning to stray from monogram and heading towards the less "out there" styles like epi and damier. i would love to have more suhali but right now my l'aimable is all i can afford. lol.

also LV has a new "look book" that they are showing to shoppers. i did not see the sporty in there for the spring/summer book (i looked for it) so that leads me to believe it may not be out until the fall, as well as the hampsteads. they did remind me of fall bags anyway. also it seems the new vernis color is very hush-hush, SAs did not seem to want to talk about it, and others acted like they were unaware of it.

i think that's it :smile: i bought a new mini pochette accessories in damier azur (so cute) so i will post pics later tonight!

Congrats, congrats! I'm not sure about the Azur pieces... an SA in one store told me it was still hard to get a hold of (I was looking at a speedy 25), and my SA in a different store said they had a few more left in some of the styles! So I think it just depends on location maybe? And ITA, I love the new Dune color too! :love:

here are the pics :biggrin:

miniazur1.png

miniazur2.png

miniazur3.png

miniazur4.png

andddd, thought i would throw in a shot of me with my miroir and the empire state building :biggrin:

moimiroir.png

congrats on your new purchase. you look great. where did you take the picture with the empire state building in the background?

"top of the rock" -- top of the rockefeller center building, they have this big attraction thing where you can go all the way to the top and take pics/have pics taken. i dunno if it's new, but my mom and dad wanted to go up there so i was like okay... you could pretty much see everything from 69 floors up. and thanks for the compliment ;)