Just back from Camarillo Premium Outlets Coach + more (Pics inside)

nice deals!! Do you mind letting me know what was on sale at the coach outlet. I thought about going up there but it is probably not worth it. Seems like there is no "special" sale for president's day

Right there was nothing I was interested in, there was nothing additional off, just the regular 20%, they had some legacy small bags in red, they had gallery totes in signature and leather, some lurex wristlets in black, gold and silver only ( I wanted the rasberrry) and I saw a red signature soho flap, they had a few bleeker leather bags in the "ink" color, they also had an optic bag that was pretty popular in a tan color.

thanks for the update... do you remember any specifics about the coach store?

do you think its worth going to the outlets on tuesday? i was going to go, but maybe everything will be picked over?

I think you're right about it being picked over by Tuesday, see my previous post about what I saw, it was a madhouse at 10 am.

I saw this man grabbing like a bunch of everything, I knew he was going straight to EBAY, so obvious.

Great deals diva... love all your purchases... that studded hobo is really fab!! I know you needed the relief of some shopping to get over some things that are going on in your life... I hope you have been feeling better... :rolleyes: