Just arrived today........................

windy

O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Well, my Galliera PM arrived today. I was the one struggling between the Galliera PM and the Damier Trevi PM.

I have to say, I am insanely attracted to the Galliera!!!!!!!!! It is modern and the perfect size. It would look fabulous with jeans and casual wear, as well as some modern dress. It is a bag I would PROUDLY carry. I am somewhat afraid of marring the shoulder strap, etc.. with the Vachetta.

I still love the Trevi PM, but for a different sort of dress and for different occasions. I wish I could afford both!!

Congratulations on your purchase! You will fall in love more each time you use her! I love looking at my Galliera next to me on my car seat each time we go out together:P!

^ OMG, I do that too, but with my other LV's as I do not have the galliera. I do that more with my MC Alma. I can't stop staring...but I need to be paying attention to the road, LOL!!

I saw the Galliera (both PM and GM) at Valley Fair, they're too gorgeous!! But too big for me, I think. You are so lucky! A huge congratulations!! I hope you enjoy her!!