Just arrived the Lilac Compagnon

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have just received the Lilac Comagnon from Cultstatus in Australia
    I :love: :love: :love:
    But i have paid 50€ of duties over an ensured value of 200 AUD :mad:

Now i'm afraid about the calcaire city coming soon :cry: :cry:

Compagnon Wallet 002.jpg Compagnon Wallet 003.jpg Compagnon Wallet 005.jpg Compagnon Wallet 004.jpg Compagnon Wallet 001.jpg
  2. oohhhh I love it... the colour is fabulous!!!

I just put in an order with Cult today for a matching set of Ink Day bag and ink Compagnon wallet...

I cant wait to hold it.

enjoy

cheers
    A.

3. wow i love it!!

4. wow, very nice! it looks big enough to be used as a clutch. That colour is beautiful.

5. l_b, Congrats! What a pretty colour! Thanks for posting pics particularly the one of you holding it. It's bigger than I expected. But it's a good size for a clutch by itself!

6. Congrats! Gorgeous I have a black and a caramel, they are great! Enjoy!

7. PRETTY!!! I've never seen a Compagnon before--thanks for posting!!!

I wonder if you were over-charged duty--it might be worth looking into. In Canada you can submit a claim if you have been over-charged or if you return the item. Just a thought.

8. l b, congrats! I think it will look gorgeous inside your new calcaire city coming soon!

9. Oooh very nice! Didn't realise how big it was, thanx for the pics!

10. gorgeous!!!!!! I love it!!!!

percephonie honey, I miss our chit chats:yes: :heart:

11. ^Awww so do I! I'll PM you :heart:

12. how much is the wallet? thanks, it's adorable!

13. :heart::heart::heart: it!!!

14. I have paid for it 711 AUD ( with 30 of shipping) = 540$.
    I have also asked the price to Balenciaga NY.... 595$ + 70$ for shipping overseas..
    The wallet has been sent friday from Perth and i received it today at 11.30 am....
    I will use it also as a clutch:heart: :heart:

15. Oh L_B, it's just beautiful! The size looks perfect and I can't believe how many CC holders it has! How lovely.

I hope they don't nail you too badly on the City!

I wish you well,

Bridget

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice