Just Arrived: Medium Sukey Chocolate Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
    After a very brief wait, I received my Sukey Chocolate Tote from Saks Fifth Avenue. As I am in Dallas and this particular model is unavailable here, I placed the order over the phone with a very nice SA at the Saks in St. Louis. Her name was Melissa Malone and was extremely courteous helpful.

I am quite happy with the size of the medium bag and the dark chocolate color.

As requested by other members of this site, I've attached a few modeling shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beautiful!

3. Gorgeous bag and it looks great on you, congrats!

4. Congrats! Its so beautiful. Do you mind me asking how much it is in the guccissma? And what other colors does it come in.

5. Congrats - the bag is gorgeous and looks great on you!

6. pretty bag, congrats!!

7. Congrats, I really love this bag!

8. Pretty... thanks for the modeling pics, def gives me a better idea of the medium. Congrats, looks great on you!

9. Your bag is really pretty. It looks almost black in the other pics but in the first one it looks brown. I love it:tup:.

10. very nice :tup::tup::tup: I want one :sweatdrop:

11. great bag!!!really good choice!!!!!!!:tup::tup:

12. i would like to ask if somebody knows if i could find the large sukey by net because i m from Greece and this model does no longer exist
    thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowers:

13. ooh it's gorgeous!! congrats!

14. I love it!!! I can't wait till mine arrives : )

15. OMG! i absolutely LOVE IT!!!! i'm dying for one now!