Just Arrived! 14S Patent Fuschia WOC

lebagfairy

O.G.
Dec 18, 2006
Just received the call from my SA today that the patent fuschia woc came in. I put my name down about 3 weeks ago for both the patent and the lamb, and was first on both lists. This boutique ordered 8 patent and 8 lamb WOC in fuschia. I chose the patent because it has a deeper orchid color and looks easier to maintain. There is definitely a difference in color between the patent and lamb that is best seen in person as the color is hard to capture in photos. So happy to have found this, I really love it (and I am not even usually a fan of pink) and think it's the perfect addition to my clutch collection. :heart: :love: :heart:

Attachments

• woc1.jpg
    woc1.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,351
  • woc2.jpg
    woc2.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 1,352
  • woc3.jpg
    woc3.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,345
The true color is probably closets to the photo with the timeless cc clutch. The color in the photos where I am wearing the bag is lighter than irl. I love that I can wear this crossbody casually in the summer, I am 5 ft 2 for reference, or wrap the chain once (like in the last photo) to make it shorter and use it as a clutch at night or fancier occasions. I also put my name down on the waitlist at NM which is the only store I know of that will be carrying the patent in fuschia in clutch on a chain. I will keep the WOC over the COC because of it's casual/dressy versatility.

Attachments

• woc clutch.jpg
    woc clutch.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 1,366
  • woc full chain.jpg
    woc full chain.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,325
  • woc double chain.jpg
    woc double chain.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 1,306