Just Arrived! 14S Patent Fuschia WOC

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just received the call from my SA today that the patent fuschia woc came in. I put my name down about 3 weeks ago for both the patent and the lamb, and was first on both lists. This boutique ordered 8 patent and 8 lamb WOC in fuschia. I chose the patent because it has a deeper orchid color and looks easier to maintain. There is definitely a difference in color between the patent and lamb that is best seen in person as the color is hard to capture in photos. So happy to have found this, I really love it (and I am not even usually a fan of pink) and think it's the perfect addition to my clutch collection. :heart: :love: :heart:

Attached Files:

• woc1.jpg
      woc1.jpg
      File size:
      111.2 KB
      Views:
    • woc2.jpg
      woc2.jpg
      File size:
      116.5 KB
      Views:
    • woc3.jpg
      woc3.jpg
      File size:
      97.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Congratulations - It is Gorgeous!!!

3. The true color is probably closets to the photo with the timeless cc clutch. The color in the photos where I am wearing the bag is lighter than irl. I love that I can wear this crossbody casually in the summer, I am 5 ft 2 for reference, or wrap the chain once (like in the last photo) to make it shorter and use it as a clutch at night or fancier occasions. I also put my name down on the waitlist at NM which is the only store I know of that will be carrying the patent in fuschia in clutch on a chain. I will keep the WOC over the COC because of it's casual/dressy versatility.

Attached Files:

4. Thanks, I'm really excited, haven't felt this way about a bag in a while!

5. Congrats! It looks wonderful in you! :smile:

6. Beautiful! Congrats!

7. The color is TDF!!! Looks so fab on you!!!! Congrats!

8. Congrats, your WOC looks great on you:smile:

9. Just gorgeous❤️❤️congrats!!!!

10. Congratulations! The color is gorgeous and it looks marvelous on you! Enjoy:cool:

11. I didn't know patent comes in WOC. Beaiutiful. Now I want one :smile:

12. Congrats on your patent fuschia woc. I agree that it's more versatile than the CWC.

13. So jealous! Congrats! It's so beautiful and it looks great on you!

14. Congrats congrats! Love the shine of patent! Lovely color.

15. Very pretty, great color and love the patent too! Congrats!