Just another vent

1. Hi girls :flowers:

I've been really down, but today is my worst :sad: and I really needed to share it with someone and who better than the tPF!
    I have no luck with guys and I haven't had a boyfriend for about two years and a half now.....I just met this guy and for the first couple of days, the convos were great and he would call me every night, but I knew he had a girlfriend. So after that came into the convo, he stopped calling me as much and ignoring me more, which I completely understand, but I am just his friend. Nothing ever happened between us nor I want to be more than friends with him. I don't feel ready and he's not the right guy apparentely.
    Well, yesterday, I was home alone and bored and told him to come over and he was like fine. He showed up with 3 friends that only did **** in the house......so today Im really sad and mad.....a combo of the two. There's a lot of immaturity on his part and a lot of making the same mistakes I always do on my part (even after everyone warns me). Now you know how the story goes......after his friends analyze everything, I am the one who will probably be seen as some "chick" and always talked about.....

Thanks for letting me vent......I know I can count on you regardless of anything and I really needed it!

:heart:

2. No advice, just sympathy for you. It sounds like you know this wasn't the guy for you. Hold out for better; don't just "settle". Better to be single than with the wrong person. This a safe place to vent anytime.

Hope you feel better soon.:flowers:

3. boxermom is right....there are worse things than being alone - one of them is being in a relationship with the wrong man.Hang on in there.....:smile:

4. Awwwww. (((hugs)))

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice