Just another pretty bag

I love the Azur too but you really have to be careful with color transfer..
That is the only thing that stops me from buying that beautiful bag!
Its funny. I just bought a Totally mm Azur. I saw and tried on the Artsy in Azur as well... and that's what started this ball rolling to begin with. I went home and I decide to sell the Tivoli. sold it immediately. I do think I am going to go with the Mono though. The Tapage will go perfect with it. I plan to buy it next week as I have to travel 2 hrs to get to the boutique. I will share for sure..

oh no...That's it! I swear that picture does something to me...I would have to buy the charm too and I just bought the Tapage...

Oh sorry! I didn't want to confuse you! 😊 IMO that feeling is the proof that it is probably the right bag for you! don't worry about the color transfer! when I got it I was a real newbie and didn't watch out for it! it still looks like new and I am a jeans-girl!!!😜 good luck and let us know what you got!!!'😉

I sold both of my artsy. Mono and empriente. I bought both brand new and i feel the handle is very stiff. Hurt my shoulder. I do love the design, but my shoulder just can not take it. For empriente artsy, for me is very heavy. Even i only carry my insolite, mono cles and iphone, its still heavy. So after almost 2 years of keeping them, i have decided to sell them.
If you love the design, go for it. Its a pretty bag. Last time i got lots of compliments from both bags.

I feel your pain. The Artsy was my first bag and I have not used it as much as my Speedy B or Neverfull, but I am determined to make it work for me eventually!!! I love it when I see it on other people!

Thanks for starting the thread. I'm in the same boat as well. I've read the Artsy clubhouse in its entirety and has been on my wishlist since my LVoe for LV started. Best of luck in your decision.

Your welcome, I have to admit I was nervous to start a thread as I am pretty new here and was not sure I was in the right place. I originally was going to ask members if I should sell the Tivioli. How do you know for sure when its time to let go of a bag? IMO all LV's are beautiful and hold a place in the heart of someone to enjoy. So why hang on to something you don't use. I felt I should let someone else use and appreciate it for what it was made for. The girl I sold it to was so happy and excited it was almost like I bought it all over again.:smile: Anyways, thank you all for your opinions and advice. It helps.

Hi Everyone, Obviously I did not get the Artsy I was planning on...they even had a MIF monogram one in the store. I picked up this Beauty instead. Go Figure. It was just too pretty to leave behind... it was the only one they got in and I love it. its the Noir Empreinte Speedy. It's a keeper...for sure. I am still going to hold out for Artsy...one of these days...just not today. Thanks again for all the feed back.

Attachments

• IMG_0768[1].jpg
    IMG_0768[1].jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 61