just an idea.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenka

Jan 29, 2009
Hi, this thread is only to propose something (sorry if its sounds silly), but what if from now on all of the new reveals we have here are modeling ones.
I really enjoy watching all of the bags/ accessories being modeled, instead of just looking at them siting by themselves in a table or outside their dustbag.

what do u think guys?? :sneaky:

I think it's a great idea. Sometiems I'm too lazy to do model pics but it would be great if we all did!!! Would be a lot more fun to look at!

^^ i think in action should be pics of your lv out and about as you go through your day. But for a reveal it would be nice to see more model pics. Visual aids would work though.

Naw-I am camera shy and I think some others are too so I like that if you want to model you can otherswise I still want to see the new pics live or stationary-LOL!

My youngest sister's BD coming soon. Me and my mom want to give her a surprise. I know those are the two bags she want it for a while, but not sure which one we will pick up for her BD. She is 5'3'', the bag is for her daily and go out with her 4 yrs toddler. My heart towards Galliera GM, I think it is a stunning bag and make a big statement when people carry it, but my mom think it is too big for her. She prefer the Trouville for my sister, because it is classic, never go out of style. Please share your opinions with me, Thanks in advance.

We already have threads for modelling pics as mentioned above. Members are free to display their bags as they choose. Not all members want to have their pics on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.