Just an idea for when we have a meet......

Slowhand

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
I must admit this is from a selfish viewpoint but it might be a bit of fun and of help to other tPfers .

For instance I have often wondered if a Rosemary would suit me but I have never seen one IRL and they are too pricey for me too take a risk on buying one on spec. ( I HATE returning and rehoming )

So maybe we could do 'requests' at a meet and help each other out by carrying a specific bag to do a 'show and tell ' and a little try out? Or even just to admire something that one of us has bought ? Bargain / Rare / Their bobbly leather and your smooth in the same style etc....etc

Just a thought as I am hoping to get to the Reading meet and see a Rosemary !:blush:

We do, sort of, try and do this Slowhand. It can be dangerous though because I specifically took my Oak Hanover with me to Bicester so that SJ could try it and she ended up taking it home with her!!! hahahaha :roflmfao::lol:

(thats a rare case though!) Good Idea. I hope somebody will take a Rosemary to Reading for you so that you can give it a try.

We do, sort of, try and do this Slowhand. It can be dangerous though because I specifically took my Oak Hanover with me to Bicester so that SJ could try it and she ended up taking it home with her!!! hahahaha :roflmfao::lol:

(thats a rare case though!) Good Idea. I hope somebody will take a Rosemary to Reading for you so that you can give it a try.

Taking it home :nuts: ? Forever :nuts:?