Just Added Vintage Designer Bags To My Website!!!

1. Helloooo....just wanted to update and let you all know that we added a new category...vintage designer handbags...to my website. They are all authentic, of course....and if you go to the website through www.toutie.com , you can get an extra 15% off. Once again... www.treasurebath.com is my website. Just getting started on that category, so not too many yet, but more will be coming. :biggrin:

2. Hi,

Nice website, but I am very dissapointed to see that you do not ship outside the U.S. which I cosider unfai:mad:r !!!!!!! I almost bought 2 bags and when I reached the restration point I realized that! You should have put it at least in the FAQ or policy sections that I have read!

Sorry for the agressive tone but I really liked the bags:sad:

3. Lovely site! I like the stuff your selling, shame you don't ship outside the US tho :sad:

4. Great site - I bookmarked it for myself so I can come back when I decide it is time to get myself something new. Which happens often - retail therapy - the only way to heal.:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice