Just a thought

MzCoach

Coach Obsessed
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
I had to come out here and post this really quick. I was laying in bed watching MSNBC and what is that show called, Dateline with Chris Hansen. He's on right now investigating how innocent people are being scammed over the internet. Crooks get their cc numbers and order all kinds of merchandise, the crooks have it sent to people here in the states that they meet online and scam these poeple as well. One guy was chatting with 2 women at the same time, sent them a fake picture of himself and wooed them into believing he cared for and loved them to get them to send the stuff he ordered to him overseas.

So, this was my thought, with all the scamming with "romie omie" etc. Why not contact the show.

Or even about any of the other scams going on.

Last edited:
yeah we should. I tried to finish watching the show last night but I fell asleep. But it was called "To catch a internet theif" or something like that.
It would be cool if he could to a show on the scammers on here and call it "To catch an Ebay Scammer"

yeah we should. I tried to finish watching the show last night but I fell asleep. But it was called "To catch a internet theif" or something like that.
It would be cool if he could to a show on the scammers on here and call it "To catch an Ebay Scammer"

OMG, I saw that episode—but last year. It's a repeat, but definitely very educational.

Scary, very scary.