Just A Small Fendi Binge! Spy, Secret Code and ??

This is an incredible bag. Where did you get it?

Finally a piece of art that I am told they made 300 world wide and I don't know the name of the bag. It is off white waxed linen, navy canvas trimmed with navy leather and siver and crystal madalions. I'm in love :love::cloud9:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, what a diverse, beautiful threesome! I have the spy and love it. I've only carried it once since I got it and it gets a lot of attention. I got stopped several times. Enjoy them all!

Hi.
I just bought my first Fendi, a Secret Code F3 purse in brown (pony hair). Got back from the store about 10 minutes ago!!!! Do you think it is a keeper??? Do you really like it???? I would appreciate an opinion from someone who owns one.

Thanks

Hi.
I just bought my first Fendi, a Secret Code F3 purse in brown (pony hair). Got back from the store about 10 minutes ago!!!! Do you think it is a keeper??? Do you really like it???? I would appreciate an opinion from someone who owns one.

Thanks

Definitely a keeper. Congrats! I love mine and I feel the pony bags are really special because you get a depth of color and richness that surpasses the other leathers yet they aren't too dressy. I wore mine with a faded blue jean, white shirt and burgundy leather jacket and got a lot of compliments on it :tup:. Enjoy and please post pics, I haven't seen the brown pony!