Just A Small Fendi Binge! Spy, Secret Code and ??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. When 1 Fendi isn't enough, and 2 Fendi's aren't enough, get 3 :nuts: !! What the heck, it's only money :P and I'm going to the poor house :crybaby:. I'll have a smile on my face though!

First my "Petal" Spy. A yummy muted purple :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The actual color is just a little deeper than the pics.

Attached Files:

2. ooohhh, pretty! More, more! Lets see the rest!

3. Here is my navy pony Secret Code :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Ohhh, nice bags! Love the color of the spy:heart:
    How do you like the secret code bag? I think you are the first tpf member here to have one?

5. Finally a piece of art that I am told they made 300 world wide and I don't know the name of the bag. It is off white waxed linen, navy canvas trimmed with navy leather and siver and crystal madalions. I'm in love :love::cloud9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Thanks! I love the Secret Code and the funny thing is it is totally not my typical style. It is way more constructed than I usually like. I generally prefer looser artsier styles but for some reason I am mesmerized by it and used it this weekend and love it. I can't stop looking at it. I'm told they are not going to make this style anymore and it probably wouldn't be too hard to come by one on sale at the boutiques or department stores right now.

7. OMG! That last bag is TDF! What workmanship, beautiful details:nuts: It's a work of art!

8. That last bag is just gorgeous! I haven't seen anything like that before.

9. wow! beautiful!!! congrats :yahoo:

10. Holy crap Bichon Lover you've really done it this time! Congrats on your Fendi haul!

11. Wow. Just wow.... :drool:

12. Wow BL, nice haul, all are VERY nice, but the waxed linen......oh la la...beautiful!!

13. Well at least you did it properly! Like you say if you have to go to the poor house at least you will be smiling all the way. Last one is my pick too. Its special.

14. congrat on your new purchases... i looove fendi bags... nice variety.. love that color on the spy & the last bag is very unique...

15. Thanks everyone :heart: I love all 3 and have them all out on the table so I can look at them all day long :P. I was going to say "what a cheap thrill" but I guess that wouldn't be accurate. LOL. Thanks for all your enthusiasm.:smile: