Just a rant, m'am. just a rant!

restless57

Truly Blessed!
O.G.
Jul 22, 2007
Ok, so I have been looking for a particular tote bag forever. Finally found a listing and won the bag at half the retail price.:yahoo: This took place yesterday.

Great, right? Until I receive an Ebay message that the Seller had sold the tote on another auction site and was unable to end the listing. She promptly refunds the payment and says that she is bracing for the inevitible negative feedback.

I message back and tell her while disappointed, I understood and did not neg her.

Well, guess what? The idiot relists the same bag today at the asking price that she
has been wanting all along. (full retail)

My question to everyone - are there any repercussions for a Seller if I report her for non-performance?

What a :censor:! I don't know what to tell you OP. Did you already leave feedback? Even if you did leave a positive one, do a follow up and let other potential buyers know what seller does! Sorry I can't be much help.

Thanks mizsunshyne. Thankfully, I held off on leaving fb until today when I saw the new listing. After I reported the Seller for non performance, I received an Ebay message that I can neg her. (big whoop - I was hoping to get her NARU'd)

I did leave a neg fb as a warning to other potential Buyers to avoid her at all costs.

Wow, You handled the situation so well. It's aggravating that after being so nice and understanding about something that was completely the seller's fault, that they could so blatantly lie to you and then re-list at twice the price. The nerve of some people is ridiculous! Can you PM me their user ID so I can avoid them! Thanks and so sorry this happened to you! I am just glad you hadn't already left feedback. Glad you can get some satisfaction there and warn others.

^I think that even if the other person on the other site didn't pay yet, I'm sure the seller would have waited more than a day to relist the bag. Evilbay states 4 days and Bonanza states up to a week. I'm sure the seller wanted to up the price. Why can't they just use a reserve?

^ Not only that, but Seller is contractually obligated to sell the bag to me per Ebay's policy. She was looking to sell the bag at full retail and was just not smart enough to refrain from relisting until some time has passed.

Seller is a complete friggin idiot!!! Stuff like this makes me so mad. I hope you left her a nice, big negative and burned her star ratings. Why would she relist it immediately like that? What a fool...

Thanks everyone. I do feel better just by coming here to rant. :P
I just don't understand people sometimes. Why lie and then turn around and relist the bag the next day? Did she not consider that I may still be looking for this bag and it would come up in a search?
If she was determined at a set price, she should have set a reserve like everyone suggested.

The seller is a HUGE liar, in more ways than one. I emailed her and asked if she had two totes, to see what her explanation was for selling it and then immediately relisted. She said she DOES have two, and sold one already (the one she sold to you). Guess she thinks her feedback is invisible? What a horrible seller.