Just a quick reveal

cocolv

Sep 4, 2015
Hey guys, just a quick reveal of what came today.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460591979.072332.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460592003.938118.jpg
Not really a "silver" person but I liked it so much I decided to get out of my comfort zone.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460592044.674339.jpg
This is my first bag charm. I tried on a few but I liked how to could see the outline of the shapes & the color will blend in nicely.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460592131.330002.jpg
I've had my eye on this for awhile because it can travel in any weather without fear. I think it will be a great cross body bag for me.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460592222.453858.jpg
This is my first DE bag. I liked it because the size isn't too huge, the length of the strap isn't too long, the handles can turn in when using it as a shoulder bag, it doesn't have a pouch zipper separator in the bag, just a stiff separator. I don't know if you're following me on that point but I find whenever I use one of the zippered pouches built into a bag, it get full & there's no room on the outside of the built-in pouch. Sorry if it's confusing. I also like that it's all weather.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460592339.361728.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460593008.937553.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460593027.136075.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460593041.286410.jpg
There's an inside zip pocket & it's on the opposite side of the larger "outside" zip pocket. I think the set-up will help me figure out where I've placed everything in the bag. I also figure if I get tired of the long outside zipper, I can turn the bag around & it will look like a simple tote.
Hope you can appreciate the pictures. Just wanted to share. Thanks [emoji4][emoji137]🏻

Hey guys, just a quick reveal of what came today.
View attachment 3328392
View attachment 3328394
Not really a "silver" person but I liked it so much I decided to get out of my comfort zone.
View attachment 3328395
This is my first bag charm. I tried on a few but I liked how to could see the outline of the shapes & the color will blend in nicely.
View attachment 3328396
I've had my eye on this for awhile because it can travel in any weather without fear. I think it will be a great cross body bag for me.
View attachment 3328398
This is my first DE bag. I liked it because the size isn't too huge, the length of the strap isn't too long, the handles can turn in when using it as a shoulder bag, it doesn't have a pouch zipper separator in the bag, just a stiff separator. I don't know if you're following me on that point but I find whenever I use one of the zippered pouches built into a bag, it get full & there's no room on the outside of the built-in pouch. Sorry if it's confusing. I also like that it's all weather.
View attachment 3328399
View attachment 3328412
View attachment 3328413
View attachment 3328415
There's an inside zip pocket & it's on the opposite side of the larger "outside" zip pocket. I think the set-up will help me figure out where I've placed everything in the bag. I also figure if I get tired of the long outside zipper, I can turn the bag around & it will look like a simple tote.
Hope you can appreciate the pictures. Just wanted to share. Thanks [emoji4][emoji137]🏻

Wow!! Killer haul! Great pieces!

Great Haul! Whats the size of the Brompton? Is the size comparible to a speedy 30 or speedy 35?

Thanks! The brompton is approximately 12-13" wide x 9.5" high & the base measures 5" wide. I only have a Speedy emp. 25. I think you can get the measurements of a 30 or a 35 off the website. Hope this helps [emoji112]🏻

Beautiful purchases!!! Love them all. Congrats to you and enjoy :smile:

Congrats on all of your beautiful LV. You have a nice assortment here. Enjoy!

Amazing haul!! Love that DE bag and I don't normally love DE bags. Great picks!!:biggrin:

Thanks you guys....I'm looking forward to using them. I agree Meg, since this is my first DE bag (& I've been using LV a long time), it must have been what I was wearing (black I'm sure), how simple the style/shape of the bag was & easy in/easy out for usage that drew the bag to me. I'm not saying I'm open to more DE bags but I'm looking forward to using this. It should be interesting.