Just a quick reveal

Congratulations on you amazing haul!! I tried on the Brompton and that is one awesome bag!! Congrats!

Congrats! Nice haul!!

great LV's - congrats!

Holy cannoli, gorgeous LV! Love them all- great taste- enjoy every one!

Congrats on this awesome haul!

Congrats on your lovely haul :smile:

Great haul~!! Congrats & enjoy~!!!

Really loving that Brompton! Congrats on all your new beauties :smile:

Wow, congrats on your hall!

Wonderful haul!! Stunning pieces!!

Wow. You really went on a shopping spree! :smile::smile::smile:

Thanks for looking everyone. Enjoy your day.[emoji274]

congrats and enjoy your lovely pieces[emoji324][emoji322]🍾[emoji166]

doesn't the bracelet also come in mono with GHW?

Oh, I'm not sure. I did see some cute mono bracelets there. I have one that has the normal size "LV" (gold w/ the luggage tag charm) but there were some that has a really cute petite "LV" design. You could see the total monogram design opposed to only part of it with the normal size. I also have an epi bracelet, gold with the alma charm. I love that one. I picked the red because I just loved that shade, plus it goes with my Dora which I got a kick out of.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460736308.230470.jpg

Then the hardware on my bag was silver so I thought I should just go for it. Funny how things work out. Thanks for your kind words [emoji4]

Hey guys, just a quick reveal of what came today.
View attachment 3328392
View attachment 3328394
Not really a "silver" person but I liked it so much I decided to get out of my comfort zone.
View attachment 3328395
This is my first bag charm. I tried on a few but I liked how to could see the outline of the shapes & the color will blend in nicely.
View attachment 3328396
I've had my eye on this for awhile because it can travel in any weather without fear. I think it will be a great cross body bag for me.
View attachment 3328398
This is my first DE bag. I liked it because the size isn't too huge, the length of the strap isn't too long, the handles can turn in when using it as a shoulder bag, it doesn't have a pouch zipper separator in the bag, just a stiff separator. I don't know if you're following me on that point but I find whenever I use one of the zippered pouches built into a bag, it get full & there's no room on the outside of the built-in pouch. Sorry if it's confusing. I also like that it's all weather.
View attachment 3328399
View attachment 3328412
View attachment 3328413
View attachment 3328415
There's an inside zip pocket & it's on the opposite side of the larger "outside" zip pocket. I think the set-up will help me figure out where I've placed everything in the bag. I also figure if I get tired of the long outside zipper, I can turn the bag around & it will look like a simple tote.
Hope you can appreciate the pictures. Just wanted to share. Thanks [emoji4][emoji137]🏻

Wow...that's the first time I've seen the Brompton I really like it! Congratulations on all your pieces. If find the bag charms addictive. I never thought I'd spend that much, but now I consider them almost as "jewelry" and absolutely love them. Thanks for sharing!