Just a quick pic of my very first chanel item..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was a little hesitant to make this thread because i feel a little silly, you guys have your gorgeous bags and jewelry (not the costume kind). But i will hopefully get there one day soon.. I love chanel so much and your pictures/reveals are so fun/great and inspirational..
    Okay so here is my very first chanel item (other than some lipgloss and nail polish lol)

[​IMG] :yahoo:
    Thanks for looking :shame:

2. It is very pretty!

3. gorgeous, congrats on your first chanel item!

4. Don't feel silly, we love each Chanel reveal here no matter what it is!
    Your first Chanel is very nice and a true classic. Congratulations and enjoy :smile:.

5. pretty!

6. Pretty! Congrats on your 1st Chanel..and I believe there will be more to come :P

7. Lovely. Congrats

8. Very pretty! How much do these go for?

9. Please please do not feel silly OP! We're glad you shared with us and congrats!! It is gorgeous and I am sure it won't be your last reveal!! Enjoy!!

10. Welcome to the club. I'm sure your collection will grow in no time at all.

11. very pretty! I have these and wear them all the time... more than any of my other earrings! Congratulations!

12. Do not feel silly OP! Thanks for sharing your lovely reveal!!! Congrats!

13. I agree with the rest! Don't feel silly! We all love Chanel, no matter what it is!! Congrats!

14. beautiful!!! congrats!!!

15. it's beautiful. congrats!!