Just A Little Something Something. . .

Great mini and charm! Enjoy them!

Do you prefer the mm delightful over the pm just because it has more room or are there any other reasons like the way it slouches or anything else? Just curious. Thanks!

Actually the size difference - I can put more stuff in without loosing my slouch. The PM fit my purse organizer perfectly but anything else was a squeeze. And adding the mini pouchette to my organizer I was bound to need more room. I'm a MM girl and I realize that now.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Thanks every one. Yeah I have to say I was not to sure I was keeping the charm as I had not seen it in person until it arrived today. Actually none of the pieces I purchase were seen in person until today. The charm is one of the cheaper charms at 380 while al the others are 450 and over. The charm is classy and adds to the bag not take away from it. More substantial than I thought it would be. Much better than the plastic and colors. Definitely keeping.

Thanks again!

Be Blessed MoNikki

Yes - an upgrade to the MM! I love the Delightful in MM size, because of that extra slouch. You're going to love the mini pochette, it's one of the handiest SLGs. And that charm is so pretty! I only have on LV bag charm so far (DE Trunks from last year's collection) but some of them keep tempting me....
Congrats on everything!