Just a little something from the LV store today!

1. I took my mom to the LV store today to look for Christmas presents (for myself and her). I really want to buy her a LV purse for Christmas so I had her look around!!! I wanted to purchase the Fleur de Porcelaine bandeau they had still but someone had already grabbed it up! I was just there last week :crybaby:
    Oh well, I couldn't leave without something. So, I decided that I need the Louis Vuitton Book they had on display, and they happened to have in stock. Now I can brush up on my LV history! Its a lovely book by the way...:yahoo:

book.JPG
  2. Oh I would love one! May I ask how much those run in USD?

3. Congrats! I have been thinking about this book. May I ask, what the price was?

4. The book cost $125...and it appears that only the botiques have them now. I couldn't find them online at a bookstore anywhere and was going to bid on one on eBay.... I'm sure glad I waited!:nuts:

5. I bought this book back in July...I have yet to actually read it cause I've been distracted by all the amazing photographs!!! It's a definate must for any Louis Vuitton aficionado!

6. I heard it's a stunning book! I was on a waiting list to it but I had to wait for 3 months after they said I'd get it by a certain date (some online book site) so I canceled it.

7. Very cool! Post any fun tidbits of info that you find!! :smile:

8. congrats! i can't wait to get mine! my aunt finally caved and promised it to me for christmas! woo hoo!!!!

9. Omigod, I thought there was no more!!! O:huh:h.. must go take a look...

Congratulations on getting yours!!!

Oh CRAP.. I just remembered.. I can't spend anymore money... :crybaby:

10. :yes: :yes:

11. Oh my gosh, my mom also bought for me in July for my birthday! I haven;t read it too, because I just love to look at the pictures.:yes: :yes:

12. I wants it!

13. Congrats!
    Dh bought me that book this year for my birthday. I love the book its fab!

14. congrats

15. That's awesome! This is on my Christmas list. Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice