Just a little REVEALation....

Let me start by saying happy new year to all tfp members here. I have 4 lv's to reveal, one of the picture below is returned at lv shop.

n1.JPG n8.JPG

n13.JPG n5.JPG

n7.JPG n10.JPG

n11.JPG n12.JPG

n15.JPG

Bought at the lv shop the very first day of new year 2012.

As promised, she is now exposed....
She is the ONLY ONE and UNIQUE, and guess what! i am her only owner the very moment i saw her, why i know this? because my friendly SA told me that they only have one piece of this and it is totally on a limited stock, but no idea if they will going to have stock. They have the other rayure collection which is black with a purple thing but i prefer to have this first here in Qatar. Just for a reason why she catches me a lot.

It was really a long story to tell you, i decided to purchase rossmore but then after going home, hubby's facial expression seems to me cannot express very well happily, and yet he honestly tells me that he did'nt like the rossmore i chose, rather i tried searching in the internet and quite puzzled what rayure looks like, then when i saw it, oh my gosh i said, i immediately called the shop and ask if they have stock of rayure in bb pomme d amour and i was happy when my friendly SA told me that they only have a piece of it, and i was very happy telling her to reserve it for me, that night after office work, we went back to the shop and finally got her. She was not on the showroon as a display so it is pretty sure that i got her very fresh and very new. The reason why i love her because the color pink shouts my name and the color red shouts my birthday. So without any doubt, i purchase her for an amount of QR. 5300 in cash because i don't have credit card. (USD $1,452.00) it is an advance valentine birthday gift from my dear hubby.

1.JPG 2.JPG

3.JPG 4.JPG

5.JPG 6.JPG

thanks a lot for all your comment but now i can see hubby smiling because he likes this bag for me. She is so feminine. And i could not stop staring at her. Tomorrow will be her big day out. She, I and hubby will going to a church.

I must say, I wasn't considering this bag because it's so much smaller than the other Almas, but it looks GREAT on you in your modeling pic! I'm so tempted to get one now!