Just a little rant...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ... just a little rant...

I have a beautiful bag up for sale now on evil bay... selling b/c to make funds for some recent puchases...

of course it did not sell for the 1st time... a potential buyer messaged me and wonder I would accepted best offers... and of course my best offer is too high for her...

then she saw me relist as BIN with best offers... but now she is messaging me everyday saying how much she loves the bag... and how much she would love to have it... BUT.. my price is too high... (although it is already 50% off what I paid for... including shipping to Spain, which will cost me about $60 to ship!)... if my bag doesn't sell, she would buy it off me etc

Of course I have replied her twice already politely saying my best offer and would not able to go lower...
    and of course... she keeps message me every night...

ha! now I am off to blocking her now... sorry... jsut want to let that off my chest as it has been going for a week now!

2. I had a girl do this to me. I ended up checking her feedback and saw that she was selling a bag that she had recently bought from another seller on eBay....for $300 more!
    I contacted the seller to ask if the girl had been haggling like nuts with her about the price, and if she thought the girl was one of those people who flips bags. Turns out she had done the exact same thing to the other seller!

3. yes, definately block her.....what a PITA!

4. ye, she needs to be blocked in more ways than just on *bay

5. You are doing the right thing by blocking her. How annoying that she kept messaging you! Some people just don't get it.

6. Talk about persistent. What a shame she's not getting the message. Block her.

7. Yeah, but what if she gets pissy about being blocked, opens a new account, buys it, then does not pay? I read here too much! I just am wary about blocking people because you never know how they will take it and she already sounds weird.