Just a little bit blue....

Veronika

Luvin my new horsie
May 26, 2006
Well, after 3 months of waiting, being a good girl :tender: Making my layaway payments in cash.... she finally arrived this morning.... Got to the PO before work, opened her in the car and transferred all my stuff to my gorgeous 1st city!!!! Wow! This bag looks brand new... she is soooooo stunning! I'm so tempted to sell all LV for B-Bags.... I'm afraid I'm going to use her until she just falls to pieces....lol:love::cloud9::love:

Here is miss Ciel... hearthrob...:yahoo: ooops, did butt shot first, and boy B-bag colors sure are hard to photograph. This was in daylight outside my office, but I don't think it shows the true gorgeousness of the color.....

Attachments

• City butt.jpg
    City butt.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 506
  • sky blue city.jpg
    sky blue city.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 512
Congrats on your first City! Love how veiny and distressed it looks!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you! Mochiblure, I would think she would be the color of your gorgeous siamese's eyes.... siamese eye blue, yes, that's close..... Thanks Luxe Diva! I'm hooked....

Veronika, the leather on your ciel is outstanding!! She was well well worth the wait:smile:
I've not seen many agneau bags with such beautiful leather that your ciel has.
Thank you very much for sharing and wear her in the best of health:smile:

Thank you Pinkydream! How sweet of you to say that, and thanks Line c for keeping me in line....lol.... can't go over the edge and lose all my LV.... will just be good, save and add the B-bags.....:hs:

Thanks Seahorse and Dee83! Just got back from taking her to lunch where she sat pampered on my lap the whole time....lol... of course, I didn't eat, just stroked her.....