Just a funny story....r/o

1. Today I went to this little Fashion Store to pick up some tank tops to work out in. It's one of those little stores owned by Koreans, so they had knock offs:smile: I went to the register and the girl ringing me up starting going off in her language then 2 of her Korean employees ran to my purse I was carrying. Before even thinking I looked up & saw behind the cashier was a fake Spy...I turned to the 2 girls and said, "Mine is real!!!" They smiled and said in english, "we know." The younger gal was like, "Can I touch it? How much?" I told her it was a little over 2 grand and for her to work hard and save her money so she can buy it. They all laughed and I left the store.:P I love my bag!!

2. I love that when it happens! ;) Makes me feel cool everytime too!

3. :lol: cute.

4. :biggrin: that is cute!

5. lol..........

6. Haha.. I especially liked the part when they were like "can we touch it?", it's like your purse is a holy object !

7. The "can we touch it part" is hysterical. I had the same thing happen to me when I bought my Marc Jacobs Stella bag a few years ago. Everyone wanted to touch, and I kid you not, smell the bag. :lol:

8. lol
    i stopped by a store today because i saw some fall/winter spys through the window and they said they ordered some more and they'd call me as soon as they arrive. no waitlist, no nothing. i am so tempted to buy one, but my mom would kill me. anyone know the exact price for a medium black leather spy?

9. Haven't you ever seen that episode of Sex and the City when Samantha and Carrie go to buy fake Fendis out of the back of a car ? And Carrie was smelling them !

There is something different about the smell though.. it's the smell of luxury. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice