Just a fun little Vegas reveal :)

TraceySH

Always hunting for the next bag
Feb 28, 2016
Had a blast in Vegas, and saw some amazing things that reignited my :heart: for Dior. The SA's are beyond compare. I did walk away with 4 Diors (1 Chanel and 2 Valentinos). I am most excited about the Diors!!! The oblique with crystals is beautiful, I love the depth and texture of the fabric, along with the color gradient. The mini LD's, the colors here are amazing. The limited edition chain just makes the bag, and it's a perfect crossbody. I know MGC is changing the aesthetic to some degree, but I do think the staff at Dior have done an amazing job collaborating on these pieces!

IMG_0234.jpg IMG_0243.jpg IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0229.jpg IMG_0227.jpg

Had a blast in Vegas, and saw some amazing things that reignited my :heart: for Dior. The SA's are beyond compare. I did walk away with 4 Diors (1 Chanel and 2 Valentinos). I am most excited about the Diors!!! The oblique with crystals is beautiful, I love the depth and texture of the fabric, along with the color gradient. The mini LD's, the colors here are amazing. The limited edition chain just makes the bag, and it's a perfect crossbody. I know MGC is changing the aesthetic to some degree, but I do think the staff at Dior have done an amazing job collaborating on these pieces!

View attachment 3578439 View attachment 3578440 View attachment 3578441 View attachment 3578442 View attachment 3578443
Wow 4 Diors?! Congratulations! What great choices, too. Beautiful colours that go with so many looks.

And they are all adorable, too. I love the few crystals on the Dior tufted velvet monogram.

This is the Crystals Dior, right? I'm trying to identify it from the background.

It is! They are wonderful there, but TBH I stopped in the Wynn & Bellagio also, and the SA's could NOT have been nicer. So when I said I was going back into Dior, I really did mean going. back. in. Ha. And I go for pairs almost always, a bizarre little OCD behavior.

I guess they call the velvet logo fabric "Oblique", and there are a variety of choices, including the WOCS (let me post plus others below) that I originally went to see (ended up getting the clubs instead). I loved this fabric so much that I recall calling about it last June when I first saw pics of it. ALSO, the lily is being discontinued they said, FYI.

Super excited about my choices, and tend to gravitate towards "funky" and/or "edgy" regardless of the designer. Pieces with that extra extra, and I thought these had plenty of that :smile: Thank you for responding averagejoe!IMG_3330.jpegIMG_9806.jpegIMG_7677.jpegIMG_3453.jpegIMG_1972.jpeg

View attachment 3578439 View attachment 3578440 View attachment 3578441 View attachment 3578442 View attachment 3578443
An amazing haul!! Love the bags and you look great. I stepped into a Dior boutique for my first time over Christmas in Vegas and couldn't agree with you more that the SA's (Bellagio and Crystals) were so nice and friendly. Have my eye on the LD as my first Dior purchase - start with their classic bag? Thank you for sharing all these photos - falling hard for Dior. CONGRATS!!

Reactions: TraceySH
An amazing haul!! Love the bags and you look great. I stepped into a Dior boutique for my first time over Christmas in Vegas and couldn't agree with you more that the SA's (Bellagio and Crystals) were so nice and friendly. Have my eye on the LD as my first Dior purchase - start with their classic bag? Thank you for sharing all these photos - falling hard for Dior. CONGRATS!!

There are so many beautiful versions of the LD it would be hard not to find something you love! [emoji7]

Reactions: jpezmom
Wowza! Thank you for the trip down "eye candy" lane!! Your bags are stunners! Getting to buy them in Vegas makes it even better. Congrats!!

Yes between the 3 Vegas boutiques, there are so many choices. One of the bags was a floor model, and the wonderful boutique manager had a stock one sent from another boutique and delivered to my hotel!! I am pretty sure that Chanel doesn't do that [emoji57]

It is! They are wonderful there, but TBH I stopped in the Wynn & Bellagio also, and the SA's could NOT have been nicer. So when I said I was going back into Dior, I really did mean going. back. in. Ha. And I go for pairs almost always, a bizarre little OCD behavior.

I guess they call the velvet logo fabric "Oblique", and there are a variety of choices, including the WOCS (let me post plus others below) that I originally went to see (ended up getting the clubs instead). I loved this fabric so much that I recall calling about it last June when I first saw pics of it. ALSO, the lily is being discontinued they said, FYI.

Super excited about my choices, and tend to gravitate towards "funky" and/or "edgy" regardless of the designer. Pieces with that extra extra, and I thought these had plenty of that :smile: Thank you for responding averagejoe!View attachment 3578670View attachment 3578671View attachment 3578672View attachment 3578673View attachment 3578674
Wow these WOCs are fantastic! I too like something "funky" but not overboard. A little extra makes a good emotional appeal.

Yes, they are called the Oblique due to the logos I believe.

Reactions: TraceySH
Just, Wow! You chose gorgeous bags, classic, classy and standouts. I love your style. Congrats on a successful splurge. I'm sure you'll enjoy them to the max!

Hey there you! Yes, it was fun, and I am learning to take the good with the bad. Plenty of the new designs I won't like, but I do love classic Dior, and even some twists on classic Dior. How are you enjoying yours?