Just a fun little question?

PinkCapulet

Pretty in Pink!!
Feb 21, 2007
Hello again,
I just got done painting my finger nails. The reason behind it, I think that apple red finger nails look so nice next to brown monogram<--In anticapation of my Neverfull!! So it got me wondering, what colors do you think goes with your bags?? And does you bag "influence" your mani/pedi color?

My nails are whatever colours I like. Unfortunately I don't have time to match my nails with my bags :P I like wearing pink...and right now mine are coral pink with a blue sheen. Most of the time I wear sparkly pink or neutral pink polish, which looks okay against Damier/mono :s

I usually stick to a clear nail varnish. I find that when I paint my nails a nice colour I'll be wearing something the next day that clashes! So it's either black/white or clear! :smile:

I tend to go with what I think I will be wearing the two weeks befor I have to go for my fill. And well if it matches my cloths then they look good with my bags as well. Fun question :tup:

My toenails are red right now, but my fingernails are always natural. I don't get my nails done anymore. Can't stand the chemicals. Those days are long gone. I just keep them short and cleaned.