Just a friendly note

Dear Vlad, Meg, Swanky, Amanda and all moderators ~

I'm so sorry for my criticisms. I completely misunderstood what was being said. Also, english is my second language so sometimes things get confusing!! But THANK YOU for this forum. I learned so much on here and the girls here are great!!

:heart: :heart:

sweetsparkle

PS. I love your avator Vlad. Hehe.

Roo said:
Jill, my husband doesn't know your name but he knows you are responsible for the black diors that arrived today... :lol:

ya bettah hide gurl :P

I am SOOOO hiding..and when PHH finds out I just ordered a 1900 dollar CHloe bag(BUT IT WAS ON SALE..I SWEAR!).......can I borrow a couch???!!!LOL!

sweetsparkle said:
Dear Vlad, Meg, Swanky, Amanda and all moderators ~

I'm so sorry for my criticisms. I completely misunderstood what was being said. Also, english is my second language so sometimes things get confusing!! But THANK YOU for this forum. I learned so much on here and the girls here are great!!

:heart: :heart:

sweetsparkle

PS. I love your avator Vlad. Hehe.

Thats why I never jump to conclusions... I always assume the best in people. No problems, we just have tried to get this point accross for quite some time and people continue to abuse us.

Just FYI... the start of this thread was because there *was* and still *ARE* people who have used PM to sell/trade/buy bags after we made it more than obvious and clear that they could not. Rules are rules. I think we put up with much more than we should really...

SwankyMamaof3 said:
you're right, there's not, you MAY NOT post that people should PM you if they have a bag to sell or if they want to buy yours.
You may not post links to your own eBay auctions. . . . . . . .
WTH is the problem here?
Why is everyone acting like we just made up a new game or something? SO much drama!
Good grief!:lol:

well actually, that's EXACTLY why this thread was started, yes people ARE blantantly attempting to buy or sell here.

specifically? no, not specifically, it was started by Megs love of bags and her blog.

nope, no slamming, I won't slam you like I've been getting slammed;)

I totally agree with you...with respect to posting that individuals should pm each other for sales....I agree...thats not acceptable....I accept that all sales should be handled through personal email.....

all I am saying is that I would rather buy from someone I know...someone I have developed a relationship with ....someone I can trust ....than a stanger on ebay.....I dont like ebay at all....

truth is no matter what I say does not matter - this is not my board.....best I keep my opinions to myself....point taken...

thanks

guccigoo said:
I totally agree with you...with respect to posting that individuals should pm each other for sales....I agree...thats not acceptable....I accept that all sales should be handled through personal email.....

all I am saying is that I would rather buy from someone I know...someone I have developed a relationship with ....someone I can trust ....than a stanger on ebay.....I dont like ebay at all....

truth is no matter what I say does not matter - this is not my board.....best I keep my opinions to myself....point taken...

thanks

Umm... actually OPINIONS are welcome. Whenever people say that they can't voice theirs here my mind begins to get a little more baffled...

Anyhow, in our rules it says no transactions can take place here via the board or thru PM. Soooo... yea.

The market place was implemented for the exact reason you said! To give people a more secure and safe community to buy/sell/trade their goods- unfortunately, some people couldn't handle that priviledge and we had to take it down.

It is a no win situation for both you and the rest of tPF members and myself, Vlad and the Mods really...

Not to be funny...(really ...Im not stirring...actually I am LAUGHING, but PLEASE...only in a good way I PROMISE!!) I guess I do not need to stay awake to see if the second version of the marketplace is going to happen now??? After all this my guess would be...go to sleep?? (Im mean this in all good will...)

Megs said:
Umm... actually OPINIONS are welcome. Whenever people say that they can't voice theirs here my mind begins to get a little more baffled...

Anyhow, in our rules it says no transactions can take place here via the board or thru PM. Soooo... yea.

The market place was implemented for the exact reason you said! To give people a more secure and safe community to buy/sell/trade their goods- unfortunately, some people couldn't handle that priviledge and we had to take it down.

It is a no win situation for both you and the rest of tPF members and myself, Vlad and the Mods really...

Its really a shame that people have abused that priviledge....totally sucks for everybody....

but thank you Megs...I appreciate all your efforts....and I congratulate you for creating an awesome board...It really is an "Award Winning Forum".

Sunshine said:
Not to be funny...(really ...Im not stirring...actually I am LAUGHING, but PLEASE...only in a good way I PROMISE!!) I guess I do not need to stay awake to see if the second version of the marketplace is going to happen now??? After all this my guess would be...go to sleep?? (Im mean this in all good will...)

I actually don't think that because of this thread, that necessarily means there won't be another marketplace. I think if rules can be set and everyone is aware that buying from each other is at your own risk, then maybe it can work. There must be a way that legally none of the mods would be responsible for any selling going on in the marketplace.

I was only joking....(and I was laughing) after all the words passed on this thread tonight...its kind of like being slapped on your hand for doing something wrong and then holding it out again, saying please??? I loved the market place and had a blast...I for one hope it happens again...if it does not I still love it here...lots.

Sunshine said:
I was only joking....(and I was laughing) after all the words passed on this thread tonight...its kind of like being slapped on your hand for doing something wrong and then holding it out again, saying please??? I loved the market place and had a blast...I for one hope it happens again...if it does not I still love it here...lots.

Shame on you!!!!!! Never again!!!!! :graucho:

It is in the works... check out the general discussion topic about it yessum

Megs said:
Shame on you!!!!!! Never again!!!!! :graucho:

It is in the works... check out the general discussion topic about it yessum

Im still laughing...tickled my funny bone I did...thank god my DH is not home...he would think I had lost it...LOL:biggrin:

Wow, how did I miss this thread? Things got blown a little bit out of proportion.

Just for the record, I have never heard, excuse me, read anything contradictory from one mod compared to another mod or admin. By the way, the mods are so awesome on this forum, you hit that report post button and they get that thing down before you can even refresh the page! Anyways, this is, after all, Vlad and Megs forum and as much as we have offered to pay a fee to help with their costs, they continually refuse, letting their genorosity getting the better of them, I suppose. Most of us understand and respect their decision for taking the marketplace down, even though we didn't get hit directly with all the PMs and complaints. Like I've said before, thanks for hosting our 24/7 purse party! We love you guys for it, and of course the mods for helping out, as well.