Just a few of the new bags

Lp MN LOVER

Feb 15, 2009
Purple speedy, Purple Alyssa tote, purple speedy, medium olive tote and large black tote, same Alyssa purple tote and last comparison between large tote and medium which is not much difference but I like the style of the medium better and olive is gorgeous!
I loves me some Bags!

Attachments

• 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 103
  • 029.JPG
    029.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 026.JPG
    026.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 121
Gorgeous, love the new bags! The Medium Tote is definitely much larger than I thought it was, if it's so close in size to the Zip Tote. Congrats on the great new bags, and thanks for the pics!

I love the olive too. The purple is so similar to the amythyst of last year that I kinda wish I had not gotten it as I have 2 of the amethysts but neither is a large speedy which is really nice sized not large. And the Alyssa purple is way too gaudy! i got a good deal on it so will keep it but its neon purple and huge too.

I love the olive too. The purple is so similar to the amythyst of last year that I kinda wish I had not gotten it as I have 2 of the amethysts but neither is a large speedy which is really nice sized not large. And the Alyssa purple is way too gaudy! i got a good deal on it so will keep it but its neon purple and huge too.

Did I miss side by side pics of the amethyst/purple ? Really I was wondering if it's worth going for such a close color. My cobalts are almost the same as Amethyst, Dani says this purple is 3 shades darker, but nowhere near viola. The new shoulder is different enough style to go for that.
I think of Alyssa as violet, and really love it; it's not too much color for me, but then I love fuchsia, too. Giant metallic bags are the only ones that seem gaudy to me (ouch!), or any that have more than one type of metal adornment.
You are building a whole beautiful purple collection !
Has that always been a wardrobe staple for you ?