Just a few of my favorite things...

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Hi TPFers! I finally had the chance to gather my handbag collection and take pictures of them as a family. I've been collecting through the years and have sold a few pieces that no longer fit my style. I think I'm finally at the point where I'm somewhat satisfied? Well, satisfied for the year 2020 anyway! Who knows what 2021 will bring! Anyway, here are just a few of my favorite things.

Top to bottom (left to right):
- Hermes Evelyne TPM
- Hermes Picotin 18
- Chanel Bubble Quilt
- Chanel 19 Flap small
- Chanel 2.55 Reissue 227
- Chanel WOC
- Chanel Old Medium Boy
- Chanel So Black Classic Mini Rectangle
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 Empreinte
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Ebene
- Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Monogram
- Fendi Mini Peekaboo
- Givenchy Pandora Pepe Mini
- Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini
- Louis Vuitton Twice Empreinte
- Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis Empreinte
- Balenciaga Classic City Small
- Goyard St. Louise PM Tote
- Celine Luggage Nano
- Gucci Print Small Belt Bag
- Gucci Vintage Web Leather Boston Bag
- Gucci GG Supreme Mini

IMG_4179.jpg

Hi TPFers! I finally had the chance to gather my handbag collection and take pictures of them as a family. I've been collecting through the years and have sold a few pieces that no longer fit my style. I think I'm finally at the point where I'm somewhat satisfied? Well, satisfied for the year 2020 anyway! Who knows what 2021 will bring! Anyway, here are just a few of my favorite things.

- Hermes Evelyne TPM
- Hermes Picotin 18
- Chanel Bubble Quilt
- Chanel 19 Flap small
- Chanel WOC
- Chanel Old Medium Boy
- Fendi Mini Peekaboo
- Celine Luggage Nano
- Gucci GG Supreme Mini

View attachment 4819277
Which one is your absolute favorite, or most used?

Beautiful collection!!

Which one is your absolute favorite, or most used?

Beautiful collection!!
Thank you! Hard to pick a favorite. It's almost like picking a favorite child! LOL But if I had to pick, my top 3 go-to would be the Chanel 19 flap, Chanel so black mini, and Louis Vuitton Twice. I'm a mom of a 12 and 8 year old so I like to be hands free as much as possible and that's why those three are my most used.

- Hermes Evelyne TPM
- Hermes Picotin 18
- Chanel Bubble Quilt
- Chanel 19 Flap small
- Chanel WOC
- Chanel Old Medium Boy
- Fendi Mini Peekaboo
- Celine Luggage Nano
- Gucci GG Supreme Mini

View attachment 4819277

What a beautiful, well rounded collection you have!

Reactions: katg519
Fabulous and diverse collection (styles, sizes and brands) - thanks for sharing your favourites! My kids are 13 and 9 and I love hearing what people use most often, what fits their lifestyle. :love:

What a fine collection!

I miss my OM Speedy 25 empriente. Such a great bag. I sold it to fund a Montaigne BB empriente. I don't need both.

I'm curious, the Chanel 227 seems like it would be a fine mom bag. Clearly, the Speedy 30 is an excellent mom bag. If you had to pick one mom bag, which would you choose and why?

I haven't seen the 227 IRL (yours is so black and so gorgeous), but it seems quite roomy.

Beautiful and well-curated collection (and I really like how you displayed all of those bags!) The red Chanel is like the star of the show :giggle: Regarding Bag Peace... I don't think such a thing truly exists!

Time for an update! It’s been 2.5 years since I first posted my collection. The years have passed and I’ve let go of a few and acquired new ones. Whenever I think I’m at bag piece, something else catches my eye.

View attachment 5738048

View attachment 5738049

View attachment 5738050

View attachment 5738051

View attachment 5738052

View attachment 5738053

View attachment 5738054

View attachment 5738055
Gorgeous collection, beautiful photos. Could you please share your thoughts on your Puzzle bags, compare and contrast features. They are both lovely. I am curious which size of Puzzle bag you use more frequently?