Just a few little things...

Ranag what a wonderful collection and believe me when I say that it will be the loss of H and not yours if you're never going to buy from them again (although I too hope it doesnt come to that, I love your action pics and new reveals every week or so)

p.s. You caught the best expression on your cat's face! I love it :smile:

I think that kitty had just been told that her mistress still had not received a phone call from Hermes.

She seems to have a rather shocked look on her little face. Shocked just like the rest of us are. Fight the good fight, Rana; don't give up and let them get away with it.

P.S. What's the kitty's name? I :heart: those eyes!

Ranag, beautiful things, I especially love the purple des vents, with the black colorway, but all is beautiful. Enjoy in the best of health and happiness

Sorry about the lack of customer service. This should not happen with a high end product like H, in a boom economy or a depression. Their customer service should be consistnet throught all economies and all their shops. JMO

Congratulations on your beautiful haul Ranag! Exquisite choices as always. You are so kind to share with us your wonderful purchases, it is such a treat!!

Unbelievable lack of customer service, so sorry to hear about it.

...from my favorite :heart: H store across the country...

The cat was a bit curious...

attachment.php

:heart: Your cat is soo cute!!!