Just a few little things...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This box has been sitting here since Friday... I finally decided to open it this morning ;)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Rana, Hurry up and open it. I can't believe you let that sit there all weekend long. It would have drove me nuts.

3. Yay, a Rana reveal, grrreat!!

4. ...from my favorite :heart: H store across the country...

The cat was a bit curious...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Open open!

6. Sitting there since Friday?!? Not in my house! What willpower you have.

7. I had a really hard time opening it... DH and I made the decision last week to boycott H completely because of the gator wallet problem...:sad:

8. wow...the box in your "few little things" reveal looks like the kind of box I get when I have a BAG arriving!:P

9. Another Miro eyeglass case. This one is in Bleu de Prusse chevre

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. what was the upshot?

11. A scarf that tells a story...

"Soie Libre"
    Orange/Blanc/Gris

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. H never even gave us the courtesy of a return phone call regarding the gator wallet :Push:

13. Rana, bleu de prusse is really a gorgeous color! That's the best picture to show the color!!! It makes me wonder, what's your favorite H shade?

14. Why doesn't this surprise me! I can understand your feelings, after all you are a wonderful asset to Hermes.
    Lovely purchases, Ranag!

15. "Peuple Du Vent"
    Noir/Vert VIF/Violetdore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: