Just 2 Things To Ask. =]

melovehandbags

I want more LV!!
Feb 23, 2010
Hi Guys!

My first question - Does it matter if my Azur NF have a date code or not? cause i don't see one. I bought it @ the LV boutique. I don't think i should be worring about if it is not authentic? hehehe

Second Question - What do you guys think about the Graphite Brazza Wallet for men? Is it too big for a guy to use? My boyfriend wanted Accordeon Wallet which I think it is a really big wallet for a guy. (almost like Sarah Wallet?) Brazza wallet seems a lil thinner....
If any gentleman out there owns one or know someone who has one, I would love to know your opinion. My boyfriend uses Gucci wallets. I just want to get him something in LV. So, me and him could match. :biggrin:

Thanks and Happy Wednesday Ya'll~! ;)

Hi Guys!

My first question - Does it matter if my Azur NF have a date code or not? cause i don't see one. I bought it @ the LV boutique. I don't think i should be worring about if it is not authentic? hehehe

I just want to get him something in LV. So, me and him could match. :biggrin:

Thanks and Happy Wednesday Ya'll~! ;)

Hey !! :smile:

I'll answer your first question and skip over the second one because I'm not too familiar with men's wallets hehee. Although, i did think what you said was cute ! :biggrin:

About your first question, I did read a few posts where some of the girls were saying that it isn't necessary to have a date code on the NF. I tried to check mine out and I can't seem to find it either. Apparently it is supposed to be under the pocket *maybe i didn't dig deep enough*. So no sweat, apparently date codes aren't an indication of authenticity. I could be wrong though.

All LV Neverfulls have a datecode, on a tab under the pocket flap, LV customer service will neither confirm or deny datecodes, but all LV collectors know all LV bags in the past two decades have a datecode, all leathergoods anyway.

I have the roses neverful mm. The date code is on a leather tab under the pocket on the right side. Lift the whole pocket up and look up at the top where the pocket is sewn into the top rim of the bag. I haven't had any bags that didn't have a date code, but apparently some folks have. Eek!

Sometimes, ESPECIALLY when your neverfull is new... It's INSANELY hard to find the datecode... and it can be VERY buried into the underside of the pocket. I know mine if there, but I can't ever manage to read it because it's so hard to see.