Just 1 Missing - a Beige Chanel?

I've been looking for a beige Chanel as well and have been trying to decide between the medium ultimate soft and PST. Does anyone know if there was a price increase for the ultimate soft? What is the current price for the medium?

I LOVE Chanel's beige! It's a great color with enough yellow undertones that it appears camel to me. Very rich.

Borrowed this pic from the Chanel ref library. Doesn't the Cerf look great in beige????
Cerf.jpg

My s/a calls Chanel beige "classic beige", a perfect description. It has more camel/caramel undertones, very beautiful IRL. The Cambon beige is a lighter, yellow beige whereas the classics are done in the beautiful camel beige.

My s/a calls Chanel beige "classic beige", a perfect description. It has more camel/caramel undertones, very beautiful IRL. The Cambon beige is a lighter, yellow beige whereas the classics are done in the beautiful camel beige.

I really think Chanel makes the perfect beige. I think the color beige in general has a 'blah' reputation, but Chanel beige manages to look so rich! I've been searching for the perfect beige Balenciaga (which to me would be 2005 Caramel - good luck!) but 1) it's really hard to find and 2) i'd rather have a new bag. I don't know why I didn't consider Chanel before. Anyway, I am getting my beige bag within the next 10 days :jammin: SO I'll post pics when it arrives!

hi!:smile:

i was going to recommend the ultimate soft...a lovely beige.:heart:
the medallion tote in beige also a good choice.:tup:
the cloudy bundle beige is also lovely, but tough to find.:Push:
the dark white of the bubble quilt ligne is a gorgeous beigy color....stunning :love:and the bowler resembles the shape of the bag you pictured. check the ref library for some pics.

let us know what you decide!

Thanks Mick! You ALWAYS give great recommendations! I am SO happy with my DS tote!

Anyway, I DID look at as many pics in the reference section as I could before posting this thread.
I think the Ultimate Soft is pretty but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Also, YSL came out with very similar looking bags recently - have you seen them? Don't know how I feel about that.
I :heart: how the medallion tote looks but I've been on the fence about it.Would be nice to see the beige one IRL.
The white/beige cloudy bundle is lovely, but I think my chances of getting one of those are REALLY slim.
And I know what you mean about the bubble quilt bowler! I saw the beige IRL and it's to die for!!! I also like the bag in pictures but it's a little too "fluffy" for me, if that makes any sense.

I think I'm sticking with the timeless flat-strap satchel - my eyes fell out when I saw that bag and that color is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

Thanks Mick! You ALWAYS give great recommendations! I am SO happy with my DS tote!

Anyway, I DID look at as many pics in the reference section as I could before posting this thread.
I think the Ultimate Soft is pretty but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. Also, YSL came out with very similar looking bags recently - have you seen them? Don't know how I feel about that.
I :heart: how the medallion tote looks but I've been on the fence about it.Would be nice to see the beige one IRL.
The white/beige cloudy bundle is lovely, but I think my chances of getting one of those are REALLY slim.
And I know what you mean about the bubble quilt bowler! I saw the beige IRL and it's to die for!!! I also like the bag in pictures but it's a little too "fluffy" for me, if that makes any sense.

I think I'm sticking with the timeless flat-strap satchel - my eyes fell out when I saw that bag and that color is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

there is your sign then! :tup: good luck finding it!
and thank you for the nice words.....i'm so glad to help! the bags do all the talking....i just point you in the right direction.:P
can't wait to see it!:yes: