Junk Food Tees

1. I'm not sure if I'm the only one...but I am addicted to these Ts. They're relatively inexpensive (unless you go buy them at Kitson - my mistake the first time I bought one). I probably have about 15 of these....they're cute for down time, school, weekends, etc.
    I :heart: them!

If you do...what characters do you have?

I have:
    4 cookie monster tees (including the one Jennifer Aniston wore on friends)
    Lucky Charms
    5 Grumpy Care Bears
    My Little Pony
    Rainbow Brite
    Star Wars
    and a couple more miscellaneous ones

I'm looking for a Jem & the Holograms one...but am having a heck of a time finding one :sad:

2. I have a My Little Pony one from them. I got mine at Hot Topic...you could try them for the Jem and the Holograms one :smile:

3. Strawberry Shortcake and, of course, Hello Kitty! Hot Topic is a good place. For jewelry try Claire's. Also online like e-bay

4. I have a Curious George one. They are super soft! I love them! I can see how they become addictive, there are too many cute ones to pass up!

5. i have hawaiian punch, beatles, rolling stone, AC/DC, 2 more others.. now what were they... :smile:

6. i also love urban renewal tees from urbanoutfitters. :smile:

7. I have cheerios, rccola, twinkies, a 3/4 length baseball t (fast times at ridgemont high) and the rolling stones hoodie.

Delias is a good place to get them, they are ususally buy one, get one half off. Also, I saw the Jem one there.

8. We don't have a Delias out here where I live...bummer :sad: And the eBay people want wayyyy too much for Jem tees.

9. i have a rolling stone and an aerosmith one...bought them both at revolve clothing:yes:
    pejcharat, is it possible to buy the hello kitty one online?!?!:shrugs:

10. I have a couple of Junk Food tees. I really like the way they fit. My favorite one is of Jem and the Holograms :supacool:

11. I love them the 3/4 sleeves are actually long enuf for me to wear.

12. love the fit of the tees. i have one that says "big pimpin'" and the new mtv one in purple

13. I have a Beatles one :jammin:

14. I love Junk Food tees! I have a bunch of them stuffed into their own drawer. lol! My fave is my Hawaiian Punch(ohhhh, Yeah!!! lol!). They are sooo incredibly comfortable(they make comfy lounge pants, too) and suuuuper cheap!:wlae:

15. I have two:
    Rolling Stones
    Dr. Pepper

And a similar one:
    I want my MTV...It doesn't say Junkfood on the tag but it's just as soft & made from the same materials. And it was on the same shelf as JF. So, maybe JF make them for MTV.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice