Junk Food tees...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. omg i found my rainbow brite one..it was the last one..it was a small but it fits just fine...super cute. now they have smurfs and strawberry shortcake!

2. Those are on my radar! I collect these tee's...

3. I love them! They are soft and comfy. I have a ton of tees from the Little Miss line.

Little miss sunshine, little miss trouble, etc. etc.

4. I love Junk Food! I haven't worn any of my tee's in ages though.. I think I'll have to dig them out again!

5. I want the rolling stones one.

6. yess yesss.. i love the little miss line the most!

7. Haha, my mother in law just gave me one the other weekend. It's orange with owls. I had never really heard of them before, but I love the t-shirt. Not sheer at all.

8. thanks for sharing!! I saw what I want!! Q though.. are they true to size?

9. I have it :yahoo:and I have some little miss too, they are adorable :love:

10. I think they are sized to run a bit small (like junior sizing). I'm 5'2" and wears a S. The XS is too small for me, especially after the first wash.

11. ok thanks!!

12. i love junk food tees too! i have little miss trouble and a little miss sunshine. i love a lot of their prints but i have way too many graphic tees right now, so i haven't bought any lately:sad:

13. I just went through my closet and discovered I had 3 apparently, and gave away a couple. I didn't even realize they were Junk food tees.

If you guys are interested, saks 5th off always has a bunch.

14. I have 3 of them...i love them all! They're sooo comfy!

15. I have Wonder Woman and I want little Miss Sunshine and Strawberry Shortcake.