Junk Food tees...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone else love their tees?

I have 2 Jem tees, Its All Good in the Hood (little red riding hood), and two weeks ago i bought "Trix are for Kids" and a "Wizard of Oz" tee. I want a rainbow brite one lol

2. They are very cute, they are SO expensive over here around $70 so only ever buy them when I go to the US

3. I'm obsessed with them. I think I have about 20 or so, and I love the food ones. Off the top of my head, I have Lucky Charms, Trix, Apple Jacks, 2 Rainbow Brite ones, a Care Bears one, 2 Rolling Stones ones, one with hearts and skulls, Original Britney (with Britney from Alvin & the Chipmunks on it), Hawaiian Punch, a My Little Pony one and a few more. They're so comfortable too. :heart:

4. ^^wow awesome LVBabydoll! i so need to stock up on more!

5. i love junk food tees! its 80s nostalgia

6. They are so super cool and retro!

7. Lol thanks. I keep thinking of more, I also have 2 AC/DC ones and FrankenBerry cereal one lol. They're so cute.
    And I've never ordered from 80's Tees, have you? If you have, are they a good company to work with? I've only looked at the site but there are so many fun ones on there!

8. I like them also, have a few. I have Rainbow Brite, ET, Jem, and a few others I can' think of right now. I have never paid more than $30 for mine. I buy them from a mall store called Hot Topic, and some I ordered online at Delias.com

9. I have a Jem tee that I love and a Wonder Woman wifebeater tank :nuts:

10. I have one with the beatles.

11. I have CareBears, Cookie Monster, & My Little Pony. I love their tees!!! I usually get them at Hot Topic as well...or on ebay!

12. i have a few but my fav is my yellow "get your own sugar daddy" tee :smile:. they are great for the summer or for working out :smile:.

13. ohhh yeah you just reminded me...I have a Frankenberry one too lol super cute! No I haven't ordered..I just googled junk food tees and that site popped up. Me and my cousin love these tees and we loved a bunch from that site! I buy mine in a boutique in Soho.

14. I see you're wearing a Rolling Stone one in your avatar lol...yeah i've seen that sugar daddy one