Jungle!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted your thoughts on the new spring/summer jungle collection.. I really like it but wished the Speedy came in a 25!!

2. Take a peek at this thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/summer-2016-limited-edition-seasonal-monogram-speedies-nf-931060-23.html

Lots of info on this collection in the thread above.

I think it's a pretty line and ended up going for the TP26. I think the bags are nice too, but I have a small bag collection, so I tend to stick to more traditional mono or DE items.

3. Thanks for the thread... I'm like you and have a small collection of "safe" bags but only wished a speedy 25 was available!!!! 😒

4. Just wanted to add that I had the same issues with the LTD speedy bags for the most part not coming in the 25 size so I stayed away from them. However I just got a speedy 30 and honestly its not too bad afterall. If you are willing to give it a try go for it, this print is so gorgeous.

5. I was going to keep my collection classic but.....then I saw this beautiful speedy,the size is perfect and love the pink interior and zipper in the inside pouch which I think now is bigger,it fits my iPhone 6 Plus inside,also I noticed the zipper pull is all leather both sides,I think these are new good improvements ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460650156.517826.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460650188.560207.jpg

6. I think a Speedy 25 would have been super cute in this design too!

7. Me too!

8. That bag looks awesome! However, I am a little disappointed that the pocket is so thin now that you can actually see what's inside of it, but that's nothing that any of us can change, so I still love LV!

Congrats on your new purchase. It's beautiful. Enjoy it in good health!

9. I went into the Boutique to look at the jungle speedy... I've got both 25 and 30 Speedy in the classic style and rearly use my 30. I feel it's too big and that's the only reason I came home without one. I also looked at the Neverfall but I'm not a tote gal. Would have loved a speedy 25 or even a Pochette!!!! This pattern is bothering me because I want what I can't get... Story of my life lol 😀😀😀